Our condominium management team is CMCA and AMS certified by CAI Community Association Institute, encompasses years of experience in handling multiple properties, providing quality service, and keeping up to date in code compliance.
In addition to our certified managers we have skilled technicians on staff who are ready to solve your maintenance issues whenever they arise, as well as a network of reliable and affordable vendors for more extensive projects.
Our financial package covers basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures, as well as monthly reports and budgeting. BPM utilizes a program designed specifically for property management called Peak.
Bilodeau Property Management has been an integral part of Rhode Island’s condominium marketplace since the 1980s.
The firm is active in the industry with memberships in:
- CAI Condominium Association Institute
- The Rhode Island Builders Association
- The Building Owners and Managers Association of Providence
- The Institute of Real Estate Management
- The Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
- The American Association of Planners
Visit our Services page to find out how Bilodeau Property Management handles problems.